Cross Border Clients

Cross-Border Clients

We help Americans and Canadians who find themselves in the unique situation of having investment accounts on both sides of the border. Whether you are a Canadian resident moving to the US, an American living in Canada, or a US resident who expects to inherit Canadian dollars, we can help.

We are licensed and regulated in both Canada and the U.S., and work closely with clients to translate their personal needs into a strategy for their cross-border accounts. We can also advise clients on cross-border issues such as PFIC rules, IRA and 401(k) rollovers and we maintain professional networks to assist with planning, taxation and legal services.

"I didn't realize how complicated cross-border finance was until I needed to manage new assets in the US, but Darren and his team made things much simpler. I was able to gain a level of access to my wealth that would have been impossible otherwise."
Gerry O.
Toronto, ON and New York, NY